We have had a number of requests from people who cannot attend the conference but who wish to have their work featured to our international audience of researchers and practitioners. To this end we will be featuring a prominent display of posters during the conference.
If you wish to display a poster at this event please email us at email@example.com and we will send you the address to send your poster to. The posters should reach the University of Birmingham by 8th March 2013.
There will be fee of £25 for each poster displayed and this has to be paid via our conference registration website (link to be published shortly). If you wish to have the poster returned to you after the event there will be an additional £5 for postage.
- posters can be of any size ranging between A3 – A0
- they should provide a clear and coherent summary of your research – whether complete or in progress
- they should be well illustrated
- they should be clearly headed with the title of the research and your name
- they should prominently feature your email and institutional contact details